I finally installed the barometric sensor and the magnetometer.
|Supersmall baro and mag|
|Sensors installaed on the back of the flydusense V2 by Paul Bake from www.flyduino.com|
These Units work wonderfully and are so small, I don't have a problem hiding them beneath the flydusense.
It was a bit tricky to reprogram the magnetometer reading since it was upside down.
I found the perfect parameters for the baro by accident - It is hovering in place perfectly.
|Nearly perfect parameters for my QuadX|
|TK02 GSM GPS Tracker|
With this data and the GPS in my phone I can find the copter easily, I did some tests today and the result is promising - I need to get used to the unit though. I will do some hide and seek field testing tomorrow.
Next Step: Install a better hood for the copter.